1. The cargo box semi-trailer has strong bearing capacity, high safety coefficient, reasonable durability and advanced technology.
2. The frame of the cargo box semi-trailers is all of the cross-beam structure. The longitudinal beam adopts flat or gooseneck type, The web height is from 400mm to 550mm, the longitudinal beam adopts automatic embedding welding, the frame adopts shot blasting technique, and the crossbeam penetrates into the longitudinal beam and welds the whole.
3. Cargo box structure: the box body uses the high-strength corrugated steel sheet, cold frameless structure, the loading space is large. The box roof has closed type, push-pull open type, open type, open type with tarpaulin cover type that is easy to operate.
4. The tandem leaf spring and the suspension support are composed with reasonable structure and strong stiffness and hardness to support loads.
5. The closed side protective design is adopted for the cargo box semi-trailer, which can effectively reduce the lateral wind risk when the truck is running at high speed and reduce energy consumption. The rear protection is well designed which is convenient for operation.